To help fight coughs caused by colds and bronchitis together with its six active ingredients.
BRONCHOSYL, A REAL FIND
Bronchosyl has come up with a great recipe for soothing persistent coughs.
– Squill. This plant contains scillin and scillipicrin, ingredients that help decongest the respiratory system.
– The “Polygala de Senega de Virginie” contains active ingredients that promote the elimination of thick and viscous mucus.
– Euphorbia is a mild and natural cough suppressant that also promotes the elimination of mucus.
– Wild lettuce, soothing and antispasmodic.
– Ammonium chloride, an excellent expectorant and diuretic. It thins the mucus and helps in its expectoration.
Does a good cough syrup have to taste bad? Let’s go! The effectiveness of bronchosyl is assured and yet this syrup pleasant to take, without codeine, without side effects, is within the reach of all members of your family, from the age of six.